Urban N95 Air Mask 2.0, Pearl Pink by Airinum
Urban Air Mask 2.0, Pearl Pink by Airinum
ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR MID TO END-OCTOBER DELIVERY.
SOME ITEMS ARE IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
This item is returnable only if box is unopened.
XS: 26-65 lbs
S: 65-110 lbs
M: 110-165 lbs
L: >165 lbs
Eye-Chin Distance Measurement
- Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between your lower eyelid and your chin
- It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It's also helpful to use a book.
- Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
Size Eye-Chin Distance (inches) XS Less than 3.3" S 3.4 - 4.1" M 4.2 - 4.6" L More than 4.7"
Note: This mask is not for use for ill persons.
Sadly relevant in these times of wild fires, worsening air quality, virulent germs, Airinum’s fitted face masks with removable filters are a thing of today. Conceived by a Swedish traveler living in Delhi for a time whose childhood asthma came back in that environment, Airinum has the following features to lead the way as the best protective mask for everyday use.
Additional masks by Airinum are available here.
• Optimized comfort and fit—4 sizes, with adjustable ear loops, adjustable head strap.
• Exhale one-way valves for improved airflow and clearance of moisture, without sacrificing the quality of intake, making the mask suitable for wearing when exercising
• Superior Filter protection—a 5-layer patented system of breathable polypropylene, with inside active carbon layer to reduce odors, and 2 electro-charged layers to filter micro pollutants, bacteria and allergen, for use up to 100 hours. Memory nose foam for minimal air leakage and no foggy glasses. Ergonomically designed for all face shapes. Easily replaceable.
• Stylish, sleek and unmedical-looking mask skins in 3 colors, and treated with Polygiene® a Swedish anti-bacteria fabric treatment.
- 1 Urban Air Mask Skin
- 2 Urban Air Filters
- 2 Urban Air Valves
- 1 Urban Head Strap
- 1 Travel Pouch
- PM 0.3-10, dust and other air pollutants
- Pollen and other allergens
- Bacteria and other germs
- Wildfire smoke & cigarettes
- UPF 50+ UV protection