Natural Beeswax Hand Dipped Round Pillar Candle
Fill your room with cozy decor from the hand dipped round 100% beeswax pillar candles.
These candles have a natural glow and an inviting scent, courtesy of the beeswax itself.
- Candle Sizes:
3" x 3"
5" x 3"
7" x 3"
- Burn Time: 35-45 Hours / 55-65 Hours / 85-95 Hours
- Made by hand: each one is unique. Some size variation.
- All natural with paper or cotton wicks
- Burns with a soft glow, resulting in great photographs!
- Smells like... honey!
- Made from locally sourced ingredients
Other beeswax candles are available here.
- Trim the wick to 1/4". If the wick is left too long the flame will likely flicker and smoke. However, a wick that is too short can also be problematic causing candlesticks to drip and votives, tins, and tealights to leave unconsumed wax.
- You may need to additionally trim the wick IF: The flame is flickering and/or smoking, The flame is large and loses its teardrop shape, the wax pool gets too close to the edge of the candle
- Extinguish the candle by dipping the wick in the melted wax. Straighten the wick out before lighting again. Some trimming may be needed.
- Always burn beeswax pillars a minimum of 3 hours to prevent tunneling.
- Periodically “hug” or fold the edges into the wax pool.
- Blooming is natural and can be easily 'fixed' by wiping with a soft cloth or even carefully using a hair dryer. Fully developed bloom will sparkle beautifully in the light and look like crystals or snowflakes.