Aegean Gold Charger by L'Objet
Inspired by the Greco-Roman treasures of the ancient world and named for the sea stretching between Greece and Turkey, Aegean is derived from the Greek word “aiges,” meaning “waves.” The Aegean dinnerware collection features a decidedly classic motif, re-imagined for contemporary tables.
Made using Limoges porcelain, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Available in white, 24K gold, and platinum.
L’Objet dinnerware with gold or platinum accents are dishwasher safe. Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe using a gentle, energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
The Aegean Gold Dinnerware collection is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.