Han Gold Teapot by L'Objet
The Han collection takes its name from the first of China’s four great dynasties, a period of tremendous artistic achievement which included the invention of glazed ceramics. While elements of the design recall this extraordinary era, this dinnerware collection is unmistakably modern in sensibility.
L 9 in x H 5.5 in - 34 oz capacity
Available in white, hand-gilded 24K gold, or platinum.
Made using Limoges porcelain and 24K Gold, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
L’Objet dinnerware with gold or platinum accents are dishwasher safe. Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe using a gentle, energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
The Han Gold Dinnerware collection is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.