King Kong 17" Limited Edition Mohair by Steiff
Write a review
| Ask a question
King Kong 17" Limited Edition by Steiff
Now approaching 90 years old, King Kong is one of cinema’s greatest monsters — true Hollywood royalty. In tribute to the film, Steiff designers carefully studied production stills from the original 1933 stop-motion classic to create this magnificent soft sculpture collectible. Each piece is individually handmade from genuine Steiff-Schulte mohair and other premium materials. From the fine needlework of his face...to his commanding height of 17 inches...to the artistic hand airbrushing on his head and chest...this is the ultimate King Kong that every movie fan will want to own. One of the rarest limited editions of the year with only 750 pieces produced.
- Collection: Limited Edition of 750 pieces, Winter 2019
- License/Copyright: Universal Studios' King Kong movie © Universal Studios. Kong The 8th Wonder of the WorldTM Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 17 inches
- Color: Black
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 1-way jointed (head)
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
Lovingly handmade in the workshops of Steiff using traditional manufacturing techniques. Featuring the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality. From Steiff, the company that pioneered soft toys in 1880.
Steiff is a German Toy Company. Founded in 1880, Steiff was the originator of the jointed Teddy Bear in 1902. Their dolls are considered family heirlooms.
More products from Steiff can be found here.