Abraham Lincoln Teddy Bear by Steiff
Both scholars and the public regard Abraham Lincoln as one of the greatest presidents in U.S. history. In honor of him, Steiff proudly presents the next edition in their ongoing series of "Great American Teddy bears". "Honest Abe" features a music box that plays "The Battle Hymn of the Republic". The light airbrushing on his mohair exterior gives a vintage feel. He wears an antiqued collar and deep maroon silk tie. And of course, no Lincoln tribute would be complete without his signature stovepipe hat.
- Collection: Worldwide Limited Edition S/S 2017
- Edition Size/Year: Limited edition of 1,000 pieces
- Material: Made of the finest mohair wool; stuffed with synthetic filling material. (62% mohair, 38% cotton)
- Size: 13 inches (32 cm)
- Color: Cinnamon
- Eyes With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With gold-plated Button in Ear
- Joints & pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: with melody, "Battle Hymn of the Republic"
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.
Lovingly handmade in the workshops of Steiff using traditional manufacturing techniques. Featuring the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality. From Steiff, the company that pioneered soft toys in 1880.
Steiff is a German Toy Company. Founded in 1880, Steiff was the originator of the jointed Teddy Bear in 1902. Their dolls are considered family heirlooms.
More products from Steiff can be found here.