Blackwing Volumes 7 Limited Edition Animation Chuck Jones Looney Tunes Wile E. Coyote Pencils, Set of 12
The Volumes 7 Limited Edition Pencil from Blackwing celebrates animation and features a novel animation of the Wile E. Coyote by Chuck Jones
The set of 12 pencils come with six different designs. When lined up and viewed through the picket fence viewfinder, Wile E. Coyote is off and running!
How to Make It Work:
- Gather the six different Blackwing 7 pencils, all with a different dot pattern printed on the pencil.
- Place the Vol. 7 pencil with the single ORANGE dot with the Blackwing 7 imprint facing up.
- Match the pencil with the ORANGE and RED dot with the ORANGE dot of the pencil above it.
- Match the RED dot with the pencil that has the RED and BLUE dot on it.
- Match the BLUE dot with the pencil that has the BLUE and PURPLE dot printed on it.
- Match the PURPLE dot with the pencil with the PURPLE and BROWN dot on it.
- Finally, match the BROWN dot with pencil with the single BROWN dot to complete the sequence.
- Now, take the Picket-Fence Viewfinder and place it on top of the six pencils.
- Lastly, slowly slide the viewer from left to right to view the animation
Palomino/Blackwing Pencils and accessories are available here.
About the Company
Blackwing’s roots go back to the 1930’s when the 602 model was first introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company. Over the years, the pencil with the unique rectangular eraser became synonymous with quality. Used by many notable writers and artists, the Blackwing was discontinued in 1998. Demand existed, with vintage pencils garnering $40 on Ebay. In 2007 the pencil returned to the marketplace, with incense cedar and Japanese graphite.