Jancis Robinson Wine Glass, set of 2 or 6 by Richard Brendon
Designed as a collaboration with Jancis Robinson OBE, this wine glass is one size fits all - perfect for everything from reds to champagnes and sherry.
15.5 oz. capacity.
3.5" dia. x 8.8" h
Handmade. Non-leaded glass.
Caring for your Jancis Robinson Collection:
- The Jancis Robinson Collection is dishwasher safe; you should use a stemware rack if available.
- If washing by hand, wash with a cloth - not a sponge - under warm soapy water, and rinse carefully.
- White vinegar can be used to remove stubborn stains.
- To polish, use your hand to cradle the bowl and polish bowl with the other.
- Never twist the base and bowl; this can cause the stem to snap.
- Store the right way up in a clean dry place.
The full Jancis Robinson Wine Collection can be accessed here.
More Glassware by Richard Brendon can be accessed here.
Jancis Robinson has been writing about wine since 1975. She writes weekly for the Financial Times and is responsible for many of the standard reference books on wine, including The Oxford Companion to Wine and, with Hugh Johnson, The World Atlas of Wine. In 1984 she was the first person outside the wine trade to pass the rigorous Master of Wine exams and in 2003 was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen, on whose cellar she now advises.