Pumpkin 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Cocotte by Staub CLEARANCE
Pumpkin 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Cocotte by Staub
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with their enameled cast iron cocottes (dutch ovens). Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe.
Other products by Staub can be viewed here.
Features & Benefits
• Made in France
• Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest
effect evenly returning juices back onto food
• Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
• Oven Safe up to 500°F
• Nickel steel knob
• Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
• Each piece is one of a kind
• Rough texture results in exceptional browning
• Requires no seasoning
• Dishwasher safe