Verner Panton Flowerpot VP7 Suspension Lamp, 14.5"Ø by &tradition
Among the most norm-breaking Danish designs of the 1960s, the iconic form of Verner Panton's Flowerpot is available in a series which now consists of seven different models.
A great accent piece; available in numerous colors....and sizes.
- Design by Verner Panton, 1969
- Lacquered metal
- 14.5”Ø x 10.6”H; 5.3 lbs
- 9.8’ fabric cord, color matched to shade
- Bulb: E26 · 100w max, 23w max CFL
- Additional Lighting by &Tradition is available here.
- Additional Designs by Verner Panton, including other shade sizes, are available here.
About the Company:
&tradition is a Danish design company established in 2010 with the founding principle being tradition tied to innovation. Their unique library of furniture and lighting spans from the 1930´s to the present day and includes designs by internationally renowned designers.