Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Friodur Ice Hardened Knives
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market.
The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
Full edge utility — the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santokus)
- Three Rivet Handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)