Soie Tressee Black Dinner Plate by L'Objet
Write a review
| Ask a question
Soie Tressée, French for "Silk Braid," is a modern expression of a timeless classic and offers a contemporary look on an ancient shape.
Made using Limoges porcelain and black accents, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Available in white, hand-gilded 24K gold, platinum, or black.
L’Objet dinnerware with gold or platinum accents are dishwasher safe. Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe using a gentle, energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
The Soie Tressée Black Dinnerware collection is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.