ANNA New York Elevo Liquor Obsidian Decanter, 12.5"
Elevo Liquor Decanter by ANNA New York
The Elevo Collection features semi-previous stones paired with clear non-leaded glass. Elegant yet simple.
Elevo means "I soar" in Italian. This collection was designed to empower, so every host feels like an expert. Hand-sculpted from the semi-precious gemstones Obsidian, and carved from lead-free crystal made in Europe, it is the perfect holding place for your favorite spirits.
The Elevo Collection includes decanters, glassware, and caviar service.
- Approx. 4.5" x 4.5" x 12.5"; Hand Wash Only.
- Stopper is solid obsidian.
- Each liquor decanter is unique in color, shape and pattern.
- Additional product from the Elevo line is available here.
- The Anna New York Collection is available here.
About the Company:
Designer Anna Rabinowicz launched her first home collection for Anna New York in 2002, creating objects inspired by nature which fuse ancient, precious materials with cutting-edge design. She uses a luxurious palette of materials, layering semiprecious gems including agate and crystal with the finishing touches of pure gold and sterling silver.