No. 102 Bergamot and Patchouli Hand Cream by L:A Bruket LIMITED STOCK
No. 102 Bergamot/Patchouli Hand Cream by L:A Bruket
Hand cream for dry and chapped skin that moisturizes, nourishes and protects. The essential oils from bergamot and patchouli stimulates and have astringent and cleansing properties. Shea butter and coconut oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects. They have a slight antiseptic effect and treats dried out skin.
Meadowfoam is astringent, nourishing and rich on Omegas 6 & 9. Comfrey is astringent, moisturizing and known to ease and heal small scratches and sunburn. Bergamot peel oil eases, is cooling and has a slight exfoliating effect. Patchouli leaf oil is calming, cleansing, astringent and healing.
- 30 ml
- 70 ml
- 240 ml pump bottle
- 70 ml - Cosmos Natural Certified
- 240 ml pump bottle - Cosmos Natural Certified
Additional products from L:A Bruket are available here.
Aqua (distilled water), Glycerin (from coconut), Betain monohydrate (from coconut), Sorbitan olivate (from olives), Cetearyl olivate (from olives), Butyrospermum parkii butter (shea butter), Cocos nucifera oil (coconut), Limnanthes alba seed oil (meadowfoam). Benzyl alcohol (natural preservative), Citrus bergamia peel oil expressed(bergamott), Pogostemon cablin oil (patchouli), Allantoin (comfrey), Sclerotium gum (natural gel), Cetyl palmitate (from palm oil), Sorbitan palmitate (from avocado), Salicylic acid (from meadowsweet), Sorbic acid (natural preservative), Linalool and Limonene (both natural ingredients of essential oils).
About the Company:
L:A Bruket is a skin care company founded by Monica Kylen et al and located in Varberg, on the Western coast of Sweden. The product is of the highest quality with many ingredients locally sourced, especially their famous No. 051 seaweed spa bath, using seaweed harvested by their friend.
COSMOS Natural Certified
This is is a consumer guarantee for organic and natural cosmetics certifying:
- The production processes for raw materials and end products are environmentally and human-health friendly, as well as modelled on Green Chemistry
- Natural resources are used responsibly and respect biodiversity to preserve natural balances
- Packaging is responsible, recyclable and/or recycled
- Formulas do not contain petrochemical, silicones, parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances and dyes
- GMOs and nanomaterials are not used