Caran d'Ache Limited Edition Keith Haring Ecridor Ballpoint Pen
Designed and made in Switzerland, Caran d'Ache Pens has been making fine quality pens since 1915. The Caran d'Ache x Keith Haring Project is an inter-generational and symbolic collection calling on the emblematic patterns of this vital pop artist to celebrate love and art.
- Brass body with platinum finish
- Hexagonal shape
- Deep-milled etching of one of Keith Haring’s emblematic art forms
- Keith Haring signature on side 6 (along the clip)
Clip and push button with engraved Caran d'Ache logo, platinum finished
- Leather Pen Pouch; Exterior in smooth, black cowhide leather embossed with one of Keith Haring's designs.
- Comes with a medium black Caran d’Ache Goliath refill
About the Company:
Since it was founded in Geneva in 1915, Caran d'Ache’s history has been intertwined with creativity and emotion. Countless generations of budding artists, amateurs and professionals have shared and continue to share the company’s passion for its colours and the quality of its drawing and writing instruments