Carlotta Photo Frame, Silver by Olivia Riegel
The Carlotta photo frame offers a modern elegant design featuring a textured silver finished cast pewter with hand-set clear European crystals and genuine cultured freshwater pearls. The back is covered in gray moiré silk with an easel designed for vertical or horizontal placement. Tarnish resistant.
- Includes: Frame and luxury gift box
- Material: Silver finished cast pewter, glass, cultured freshwater pearls and European crystal
- Photo size: 4" x 6"; Frame size: 5" x 7"
- Photo size: 5" x 7"; Frame size: 6" x 8"
- Photo size: 8" x 10"; Frame size: 9" x 11"
- Care: Wipe clean with cloth
- Handcrafted. Slight variations may apply.
Who is Olivia Riegel?
Jon Morris, distinguished decorative artist, founded Olivia Riegel as a tribute to his beloved, costume jewelry-obsessed grandmother. Morris had the vision to create elegant jeweled home decor pieces inspired by the classics but with a modern twist. His famous vintage-influenced, contemporary designs remain a testament to his vision. His beloved grandmother’s love of chic costume jewelry is translated through each home decor piece in the Olivia Riegel collection and their philosophy that everyone deserves a little glam. By actively listening to their customers’ feedback and boldly pushing boundaries, Olivia Riegel continues delivering beautifully executed pieces that are eye-catching, sophisticated, and always relevant.
Discover more silver frames by Olivia Riegel here.
Explore the entire Olivia Riegel collection here.