Fortuny Canape Plates, Set of 4 by L'Objet
The artisans of Venice inspire us. We love not only their consummate abilities but also their way of being — a sumptuous tapestry of invention and delight, woven throughout everyday experiences. Their carefully guarded secrets and techniques have been handed down directly from the ancient world, one generation of skilled artisans to the next. The legendary fashion and textile designer Mariano Fortuny – revealing a deep and kindred connection that transcends time - sets the spirit of this collaboration. The L'Objet pour Fortuny dinnerware collection is composed of earthenware and metals with hand-gilded 24K gold accents.
Presented in a luxury gift box.
Made using earthenware and 24K Gold, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Pieces with gold accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- L’Objet dinnerware with gold are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces and those made of earthenware and metal.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the finish.
The Fortuny Dinnerware Collection by L'Objet is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.