Gold Clover Photo Frame by Olivia Riegel
Adorned with hand-set clear European crystals and made of gold finished radial-textured pewter, the Gold Clover photo frame was inspired by the historic quatrefoil design—a decorative element utilized in architecture and the arts for millennia. The back is covered in champagne hued moiré silk with an easel designed for vertical or horizontal placement. Tarnish resistant.
- Includes: Frame and luxury gift box
- Material: Gold finished pewter, glass, and European crystal
- Photo size: 2.5" x 3.5"; Frame size: 3.5" x 4.25"
- Photo size: 4" x 6"; Frame size: 5.25" x 7.25"
- Photo size: 5" x 7"; Frame size: 6" x 8"
- Photo size: 8" x 10"; Frame size: 9" x 11"
- Care: Wipe clean with cloth
- Handcrafted. Slight variations may apply.
Who is Olivia Riegel?
Jon Morris, distinguished decorative artist, founded Olivia Riegel as a tribute to his beloved, costume jewelry-obsessed grandmother. Morris had the vision to create elegant jeweled home decor pieces inspired by the classics but with a modern twist. His famous vintage-influenced, contemporary designs remain a testament to his vision. His beloved grandmother’s love of chic costume jewelry is translated through each home decor piece in the Olivia Riegel collection and their philosophy that everyone deserves a little glam. By actively listening to their customers’ feedback and boldly pushing boundaries, Olivia Riegel continues delivering beautifully executed pieces that are eye-catching, sophisticated, and always relevant.
Discover more gold frames by Olivia Riegel here.
Explore the entire Olivia Riegel collection here.