Haas Brothers Mojave Candle, White by L'Objet
Haas Mojave Candle, White by L'Objet
The signature Mojave Palm fragrance developed with perfumer Yann Vasnier fills your space with dry, woodsy notes native to the desert. Candles are hand-poured into porcelain vessels detailed with 24K gold. The relief pattern on the Mojave Palm candle vessel produces an enchanting effect- as the wax burns down the translucent porcelain allows light to radiate through, transforming the sculpted scene into a glowing desert. Also available: earthy Japanese Incense.
L’OBJET Haas Brothers is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, the Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with Elad Yifrach, Creative Director, and the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. The fantasy world encompasses tableware, home décor, textiles, and fragrance.
The Mojave desert theme works its way across the entire dinnerware pattern - each plate/vessel has its own scale and patterned layout - the desert plate has quiet details (moon, palm tree) that give an added touch of whimsy and surprise.
3.5 D x 4.25 H in - 12.5oz
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold
- Paraffin wax with single wick
- Burn Time: 80-90 hours
- Mojave Palm
- Papyrus, immortelle, bay laurel, coriander, green notes
- Juniper, cypress, cinnamon, Atlas cedar
- Guaiac wood, patchouli, fir balsam, frankincense, cistus, cade
Additional products from the collaboration may be found here.
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.