Haas Mojave Porcelain Bread & Butter Plate, Matcha + Gold, 6.75" by L'Objet
Displaying a soothing and earthy green tone, selected for its associations with healing and renewal, the Mojave Matcha collection is a fresh shade in tableware from the minds of the Haas Brothers in collaboration with L'Objet. Highlighted with 24K gold, the porcelain bread & butter plate offers an organic and intricate pattern reminiscent of the endless stars in the desert sky.
- Dimensions: 6.75"
- Material: Porcelain and 24K Gold
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.
Behind the Collaboration
L’OBJET Haas Brothers is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, the Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with Elad Yifrach, Creative Director, and the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. The fantasy world encompasses tableware, home décor, textiles, and fragrance.
Explore more products from the collaboration here.
Continue browsing the Haas Dinnerware collection here.
Discover more dinnerware from L'Objet here.