Haas Twisted Horn Ladle by L'Objet
The expressive curving handle of the Haas Twisted Horn Ladle and Haas Twisted Horn 2-piece Serving Set are modeled after one of the hand carved wood horns that the Haas Brothers use on their iconic fur and bronze monster sculptures.
L’OBJET Haas Brothers is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, the Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with Elad Yifrach, Creative Director, and the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. The fantasy world encompasses tableware, home décor, textiles, and fragrance.
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5"
- 24k Gold Plated
- Stainless Steel Implement
Additional products from the collaboration may be found here.
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L'OBJET earthenware is dishwasher safe using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Do not overload dishwasher. Handwash oversize pieces and pieces composed of both Earthenware and Metal. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the finish.
- Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.