Journey Table or Wall Lamp SHY1 by Signe Hytte for &tradition
The Journey lamp is a merging of two classic geometric shapes, the sphere and the rectangle. The round, opal glass shade is reminiscent of the moon. Journey comes as both a table lamp and a wall lamp, with subtle color combinations that make it easy to place anywhere. Whether the moon is full or not, the intention is for you to enjoy the design and all the moods you can create..
- Design by Signe Hytte, 2018
- Can be used as a table or mounted on a wall.
- Mouth-blown satinized opal glass and steel base with dimmer knob
- 10.2”L x 7”W x9.4”H 3.2 lbs
- 78.7" cord
- 4.8 Watt LED.; cannot be changed.
- CRI: +85
Colour temperature: Dim-to-warm technology 2200-2800K
Light output: 480 lumen.
Lumen/watt: 100 lumen/watt
- A hard-wired wall mounted version is also available, SHY2
- Additional lighting from &Tradition is available here.
About the Company:
&tradition is a Danish design company established in 2010 with the founding principle being tradition tied to innovation. Their unique library of furniture and lighting spans from the 1930´s to the present day and includes designs by internationally renowned designers.