Lapis Small Dish by L'Objet
The night sky has entranced stargazers and inspired artists for millennia. Lapis, part of L'Objet's 10th anniversary collection, celebrates the mesmerizing skies above the Mediterranean, an azure of incredible depth in variation and tone. Made of Limoges porcelain and earthenware with hand-gilded 24K gold accents.
Presented in a luxury gift box.
Made using Limoges porcelain and 24K Gold, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- L’Objet dinnerware with gold or platinum accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
The Lapis Dinnerware Collection by L'Objet is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.