Legacy Bar Tray 23.6" x 15.75" by Nino Bauti for St. James Brazil
An elegant double walled insulated ice bucket. Designed by Nino Bauti, the Legacy Collection uses the modified cross logo.
Dimensions: 23.6" x 15.75" x 2" h.
Also available in gold plated version.
Allow 2-5 weeks delivery if out of stock.
This item is considered a special order.
Additional items in the Legacy Barware Collection by St. James are available here.
About the Designer:
Born in Spain, Nino Bauti studied Art History at the renowned Saint Martins College of Art and Design, where he graduated as fashion designer. For more than a decade he has been involved in this profession and worked as creative director for well known names of the world of luxury, such as Giorgio Armani in Milan, Alexander McQueen in London, and Givenchy in Paris. He has been the recipient of design awards, including Elle Decor.
About the Company:
Founded in 1976, St. James focuses on a combination of classic and modern design with excellent work by artisans.. St. James' factory is located in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Whenever necessary, wash your parts with warm water and gently apply neutral detergent with a soft sponge;
- Never use steel wool, abrasive brushes or the rough side of a sponge to wash or polish;
- Do not wash in the dishwasher;
- Avoid leaving your parts in prolonged contact with food residues or aggressive substances;
- Never leave your pieces wet for long periods, as water can cause stains. Whenever you wash your pieces, dry them immediately with a soft cloth;