Lunares Ice Cream Serving Set by Nima Oberoi CLEARANCE
Lunares Pint Ice Cream Serving Set by Nima Oberoi
A beautiful edition to any party or private indulgence, these ice cream sets neatly hold a pint of ice cream or gelato.
Size: 5" H; 4.25" Dia; 6" W with Scoop
Finish: Polished, Enamel
Limited stock available for immediate shipment.
- Artisan crafted of sand cast aluminum and hand painted enamel, giving each piece a sensuous quality and unique luster.
- Given its handmade and hand finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated. No two pieces are exactly alike.
- It combines the elegance of porcelain like finish with the shine and hardiness of metal, creating an indestructible piece.
- These items can be engraved - on polished aluminum surface only.
- Food safe for hot and cold foods. Not oven safe.
- Hand wash only with mild soap, water and towel dry. Not dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal and enamel will scratch and discolor.
Born and raised in Chandigarh, India, Nima Oberoi began her career as a jewelry designer. She can attribute the inspiration of her innovative designs to her culturally rich and architecturally historic birthplace. Located at the base of the Himalayas, the city of Chandigarh is the conceptual creation of the renowned French architect Le Corbusier who was commissioned by Nehru in 1953 to build a temple of modern India. It was here that Nima's talent for combining artistic modernism with the traditional craftsmanship of the past was realized.
In 1986, her fascination with world cultures brought her to the United States. Soon thereafter, the city of San Francisco became her new home.
Founded over 20 years ago, the Lunares company is completely family owned and run. The company is also heavily dedicated to their community: the Ricks-Oberoi Foundation supports medically underserved women and their families overcome the barriers to breast–cancer treatment and survival.