Perlee Gold Dinner Plate by L'Objet
Inspired by the enduring modernity and timeless elegance of the pearl, Perlée is an expression of classic dinnerware. The collection is made of Limoges porcelain and is offered in white or with meticulously hand-painted details in 24K gold, platinum and cobalt blue that highlight the individual pearls.
Designed to mix and match with other L'Objet patterns.
Made using Limoges porcelain and 24K gold, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Perlée pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe using a gentle, energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
The Perlée Gold Dinnerware collection is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.