The Tripod Floor Lamp by Hvidt & Mølgaard for &tradition
The Tripod Lamp from 1953 reflects the clean minimalism of Old Masters Hvidt & Mølgaard. A floor lamp built from lacquered steel with brass details, it strikes a delicate balance between the stark simplicity of its design and the softness injected by the curved edges of its base. Although it was designed in 1953, this is the first time it’s in production.
- Aluminum shade, steel base and stem, lacquered satin matte finish
- 24.8”W x 52.8”H, base 18.5” · 11 lbs ·
- 6.5’ black fabric cord with foot switch ·
- E26 · 60w max,12w max CFL; A19 shape
- Also available in a table version.
- Additional lighting from &Tradition is available here.
About the Company:
&tradition is a Danish design company established in 2010 with the founding principle being tradition tied to innovation. Their unique library of furniture and lighting spans from the 1930´s to the present day and includes designs by internationally renowned designers.