Sempli’s newest products–a line of glassware designed for craft beer–were also the result of a happy accident. “I was working on the design of a champagne flute,” says founder Danne Semeraro,”when I realized the same form could work for the carbonation of beer.”
The Monti line includes four beer glass styles with an inverted, conical bottom designed to catch the first splashes of poured beer and gently lead the effervescence to the top.
The tapering Monti-Birra is a 12-ounce size, just right for a can or bottle of beer, while the Monti-Pint is for more. The tall Monti-Pils makes the pilsner beer bubbles travel farther, retaining the carbonation. The zig-zag shape of Monti-IPA aerates the beer by, as Semeraro explains, “taking it on a roller-coaster ride.”
All four glasses are made of handblown, lead-free crystal and are available individually or as a tasting set. And, yes, there is Monti-Flute, made for champagne.
HERE'S THE GOODIE: PURCHASE A BEER TASTING SET AND GET A SET OF CUPA-STAY COASTERS!
The Sempli Beer Glasses and Tasting Set are available at Amusespot.com or in our main showroom in Anthem, Nevada.
In Same Category
- Kartta Glass Sculptures by Santtu Mustonen for Iittala: Design for Your Mind
- Bar CR Ranch: An Amuse Spot Where You Watch the Grass Grow
- Lay Me Down In Sheets of Linen: Alexandre Turpault and Classic Luxury French Bedding
- Blown Away's Andi Kovel of Esque Studio: On Design and Inspiration
- James Bond: Magic and Drinking