Novello olive oil is an unfiltered virgin olive oil taken from the first harvest of the season. Think of it Beaujolais for olives.
Novello is generally fresh and fruity- the 2016 oil is happiness for your mouth.
Made using Arbequina and Favolosa extra virgin olive oils. The taste profile is a bit on the fruitier side, slight green apple and a bit floral, light bitterness with a nice lingering pungent finish.
Use it for dipping or for general use. Limited stock available. Celebrate the season.
In Same Category
- Hot Fun in the Sun with a G&T
- Haeckels: Harvesting From The Sea and Our Surroundings
- Kartta Glass Sculptures by Santtu Mustonen for Iittala: Design for Your Mind
- Bar CR Ranch: An Amuse Spot Where You Watch the Grass Grow
- Lay Me Down In Sheets of Linen: Alexandre Turpault and Classic Luxury French Bedding