1 large eggplant, cut into slices for grilling
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup tahini
1 large garlic clove, chopped
Juice of 2 lemons
1 teaspoon salt
Generously coat eggplant slices with olive oil.
Place slices on a grill, cooking both sides until they begin to blacken.
Remove from grill and cool.
Place chickpeas in a food processor until crumbly, but not completely smooth.
Add eggplant, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Process, adding water for smoother consistency.
Season to taste with more salt and lemon juice.
In Same Category
- Kartta Glass Sculptures by Santtu Mustonen for Iittala: Design for Your Mind
- Bar CR Ranch: An Amuse Spot Where You Watch the Grass Grow
- Lay Me Down In Sheets of Linen: Alexandre Turpault and Classic Luxury French Bedding
- Blown Away's Andi Kovel of Esque Studio: On Design and Inspiration
- James Bond: Magic and Drinking