Rick Moonen has announced a paired dinner featuring Westland Whiskey. Westland is a Seattle based company that is producing Single Malt Whisky stateside. The firm even has a peated version, using local Washington peat, and an oaked version with Oregon Oak.
The event is 12/10/16 from 6-9 PM at RX Boiler Room in Mandalay Place.
Some of the finest chefs in the country have come from Moonen's RM Seafood, including Adam Sobel (now with Michael Mina) and Johnny Church, who recently took the helm at Aureole. Moonen is known as a champion of sustainable seafood and features one of the finest bar programs in Vegas.
Tickets are $75 and are available here.
In Same Category
- Kartta Glass Sculptures by Santtu Mustonen for Iittala: Design for Your Mind
- Bar CR Ranch: An Amuse Spot Where You Watch the Grass Grow
- Lay Me Down In Sheets of Linen: Alexandre Turpault and Classic Luxury French Bedding
- Win a Signed Set of Esque Studio & Blown Away Andi Kovel's Fairy Vases!
- Blown Away's Andi Kovel of Esque Studio: On Design and Inspiration