Aegean White Charger by L'Objet
Inspired by the Greco-Roman treasures of the ancient world and named for the sea stretching between Greece and Turkey, Aegean is derived from the Greek word “aiges,” meaning “waves.” The Aegean dinnerware collection features a decidedly classic motif, re-imagined for contemporary tables. Made using Limoges porcelain, the dinnerware will last for generations with proper care and use.
Available in white, 24K gold, and platinum.
- The Aegean White dinnerware is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher safe using a gentle, energy-efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth.
- Hand-wash oversize pieces.
- Do not overload dishwasher.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
The Aegean White Dinnerware collection is available here.
The L'Objet brand is available here.