Banker's Alarm Clock, Black by Arne Jacobsen
The Jacobsen Banker's Alarm Clock is based upon the Banker's alarm clock designed by Jacobsen for the National Bank of Denmark.
Comprised of a white case and face, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. The AJ Banker’s Alarm Clock is unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: Black
- Hand Color: White
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals). Remove easy-off back cover to set clock and alarm.
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
Additional Clocks by Arne Jacobsen are available here.
About the Designer:
Arne Jacobsen (1902-1971) was a Danish architect and designer. He is considered one of icons of Danish Modernism and is best known for his architectural and furniture designs.