Roman Alarm Clock, Black by Arne Jacobsen
The Roman alarm clock is inspired by the clock tower that Arne Jacobsen and Erik Møller designed for the Aarhus City Hall in 1942.
Comprised of a black case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. It features the distinct roman markers from the original clock tower design. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: White
- Hand Color:Black
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals). Remove easy-off back cover to set clock and alarm.
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
Additional Clocks by Arne Jacobsen are available here.
About the Designer:
Arne Jacobsen (1902-1971) was a Danish architect and designer. He is considered one of icons of Danish Modernism and is best known for his architectural and furniture designs.